- News & Info
- Contact Us
Large Choral Ensembles
The University of Houston offers its students a variety of choral ensembles to choose from to fit all amounts of musical experience. These ensembles are:
- Concert Chorale, the University of Houston’s premiere large choral ensemble.
- Concert Women's Chorus, a select chorus of intermediate to advanced choral singers, specializing in serious repertoire for women's voices. This ensemble provides advanced training in general musicianship and collaborative singing, while giving its members outstanding performance opportunities.
- ManChoir, which draws its membership from many different disciplines and departments across the University, including both music and non-music majors, and is open to all University of Houston undergraduate and graduate students, staff, faculty, and spouses.
- ManCorps, an auditioned subset of ManChoir.
- University Women's Chorus, open to all University of Houston students, staff, faculty and spouses. It offers members the opportunity to learn vocal and ensemble techniques while preparing a wide variety of literature for women's voices. The chorus joins with the other UH ensembles in the annual Oratorio Concert.
- Choral Artists, a premier graduate-level chamber choir of 26 advanced singers.